What is Berliner Platz 1 2 3 4 NEW PDF? To answer this question, take a look at the book. We provide you all information about it. Berliner Platz 1 2 3 4 NEU PDF
The textbook is specialized in the German language in everyday life and work. “Berliner Platz 1 2 3 4 NEW PDF” is a textbook for adults and young adults 16 years of age or older. It requires no prior knowledge and has been designed specifically for learners without prior knowledge.
Written by: Eva Harst, Susanne Kaufmann, Anna Bilaske, Margaret Rohde, Lutz Rohrmann, Ralf Sontag.
The Berliner Platz NEU B2 Textbook Audio CDs (Semesters 1-12) contain audio texts of all the exercises marked with the CD symbol in the textbook, as well as audio texts of pronunciation exercises.
– The book is divided into two parts: Berliner Platz New German in everyday life and Berliner Platz NEW for work.
what is he talking about?
The point is that this book contains texts relevant to daily life, work areas and practical exercises that enable all the necessary skills.
These skills are important and essential to dealing with everyday life in the German-speaking countries of Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
Also at level B2 with an emphasis on German for work.
The Berliner Platz NEU title of the job (A2 to B2) indicates an extension to the professional aspect for those learning German. The textbook helps learners who need German not only in everyday life, but also in a professional environment. Provides students with favorable professional expressions in all different fields of work to identify them.
How much does “Berliner Platz 1 2 3 4 NEW PDF” cost? Used – very good € 16.44 – used – good € 15.01 – new € 25.99
Here are the following benefits of a workbook:
- Contains two audio CDs of the workbook portion.
- Makes navigation between parts of the textbook and workbook easier: each assignment in the textbook is reflected in the workbook.
- It provides extensive and important preparation for everyday life and professional life in German-speaking countries.
- You prepare for the “Goethe-Certificate B2″, telc Deutsch B2”, “telc Deutsch B1 + beruf” and “B2 Mittelstufe Deutsch-ÖSD” exams.
- Trains relevant skills and strategies in a professional context. It also makes it easier to navigate between the textbook and the workbook: every assignment in the textbook is reflected in the workbook.
- It is a suitable work tool for refugees and asylum-seekers living in Germany who want to take German language courses, integration courses or work.
- It’s great and ideal for groups with a high turnover and without a fixed appointment structure, and it also prepares learners for everyday German-speaking life.
- In order to be able to communicate successfully in everyday life, understandable pronunciation is just as important as a good knowledge of vocabulary and grammar. That is why articulation training – especially in the first classes – plays a central role.
Finally, we hope this article helped you.
==> Mega + Voice