This phrasebook will help those who want to gain practical knowledge of the German language. It is the perfect companion for traveling to German-speaking countries, as it makes it easy to communicate without any knowledge of the language.
Clearly arranged according to situations, they offer practical help with the most important words, phrases, and topics.
Here’s just a small part of the topics you’ll discover:
- Good to know
- Tips for becoming a better speaker
- Useful adverbs and adjectives
- Arrive at the airport and travel by plane
- Getting around: car, bus, train or taxi?
- In the restaurant, food and cooking
- Super Market
- the shopping
- Post office, bank and telephone
- body and go to the doctor
- Hair/beauty salon and going out
- Art, culture and typical German subjects
- Family and relationships
- Work and education
- Reviews, descriptions, likes and dislikes
- Emergency cases
- And many, many more