The title Economic and Business Operations in the four-volume series corresponds to the current syllabus for all subjects in IT training and covers learning areas 1 to 11. The formatted volumes present a clear logical structure. They convey content in a student-friendly and practical way. It enables work-oriented work and mutual learning. Each volume contains numerous exercises and is therefore also suitable for self-study and exam preparation.
Economic and commercial operations:
- In the new version, comprehensively updated content, graphics and tables
- All business content for IT careers in one folder
- Deals with areas of learning 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 11 as well as economics and social studies
- Clearly conveys the content of business process guidance at the theoretical, methodological, didactic and application-related level
- It contains a total of more than 450 exercises as well as more than 200 tables and figures
- You can find an overview of many job profiles in the IT industry as well as a variety of additional materials such as BuchPlusWeb at www.bildungsverlag1.de