- Learn German in a system: a clearly structured German language course for Romanian speakers quickly and effectively leads to a better understanding and use of the German language
- With a varied textbook: The language course is dedicated to current topics from everyday life, travel and work in short learning units
- Perfect Learning Control: With the four intermediate tests of individual learning control, learning success quickly becomes visible
- With the Audio CD: With the help of the CD, the content learned can be deepened as if on the side. Dialogues spoken by native speakers are rendered at two speeds
- With multicultural tips: Thanks to numerous tips and hints, Romanian speakers are fully prepared for the customs, country and people of Germany
Success in 30 days!
Clearly organized in 30 short lessons, the textbook leads to a better understanding and use of the German language. Using everyday themes, Romanian speakers are guided through different scenes piece by piece. Whether it’s a visit to the doctor, the post office or typical travel situations – everyday vocabulary is carried over lesson by lesson in the continuation of the story. Thanks to targeted intermediate tests, learning success can be easily checked.
Listen and practice
Learning languages becomes easier when all of the senses are engaged. In addition to the textbook, Langenscheidt has a ready-to-use German language learning audio CD almost on the side. In the car, on the train or at home – with the help of the CD you can deepen the content you have learned and learn the correct pronunciation. This speeds up language training and creates a sense of accomplishment.